ECH - European Currency Holders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you tried to contact banks in Europe yet?

+2
McMotrik
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Have you tried to contact banks in Europe yet? Empty Have you tried to contact banks in Europe yet?

Post by Admin Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:25 pm

Hello Everyone!

I would like to know your experience trying to contact banks in Europe! I know most US sites say we should not do it before the 800s# are out, but oh well, we are kind lost on how it is going to work for us on this side of the ocean.

Many months ago I used my professional email address ( I work for a korean company here in Belgium) and I sent an email to the CEO of HSBC in Brussels just to let them know that I would like to be informed when they are ready to exchange and that I'm interested in leaving my investiment with them. I got no direct reply from them, but the weird thing is that they forwarded my email to HSBC in Korea and the bank contacted the head of Finance of my company and asked them to ask me if I could explain better my email pale. So weird!! I just said it was a private matter and that I had made a mistake using my Professional email address with ho further comments.

Anyone, any stories?

Has anyone tried to contact the Bank of China?

Admin
Admin

https://ech-humanitarians.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Have you tried to contact banks in Europe yet? Empty Re: Have you tried to contact banks in Europe yet?

Post by McMotrik Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:39 pm

I have 1st hand contacts in the European (mainland) banking World, and they have done investigation at HSBC and Wells Fargo in Europe. WF does not handle Cash in Europe whatsover, and HSBC said they have no knowledge about any RV.

No contact with BoC.

McMotrik

Back to top Go down

Have you tried to contact banks in Europe yet? Empty Re: Have you tried to contact banks in Europe yet?

Post by Kiona Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:44 pm

Hola,

Well I also have contacted HSBC in France, UK, Switzerland, New-Jersey as well as other Private Banks (Banque Transatlantique, City) but it seemed that I was talking Swedish ☺.

Here in Spain, there is only a corporate branch of HSBC and they do not make private operations (until recently).

So, I decide to wait the 800s numbers and to follow instructions, I am sure something is organized.

Happy day.

Nathalie

Kiona

Back to top Go down

Post by MaCaVi Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:41 pm

Hi everybody!

So Trump has won! Let's see what he delivers to USA, its people and the world.

I wanted to mention that a couple of weeks ago I called HSBC in The Netherlands and also in London but both said they didn't exchange ZIM nor IQD, I also called Bank of China and a nice lady answered me first in Chinese and later in English, she said they didn't exchange either. So,..... where are we ECH's going to exchange our currency?

We'll see if the so long promised 800#s of America will show up this week and  hopefully we'll get more information soon.

Let's keep hoop high!

MaCaVi

Back to top Go down

Have you tried to contact banks in Europe yet? Empty Info RV

Post by kfokus Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:08 pm

Hello all
It is very difficult to still believe something from the many information of the gurus.
It is informed about this of the RV again and again been done now, but as always that is a wrong communication.
It was also told to the animal been paid 1, 2 and 3 and now animal 4 therefore the internet groups at it strings is. But also that is not seemingly true!!
Therefore what should one still believe??
I have the main headquarters of the HSBC please written up with her about piece of information about the exchange in Germany in Düsseldorf. Until I didn't get any answer to my inquiry four weeks after this inquiry today.
Who can or fed up with information testifies from banks in germany or Europe??

kfokus

Back to top Go down

Post by darquoy Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:27 am

@kfokus - dass da keine Reaktion kommt hätte ich dir sagen können... Bisschen mehr Geduld noch - aber wird sich lohnen.

darquoy

Back to top Go down

Post by kfokus Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:24 am

I tried the HSBC to pick up in Düsseldorf (Germany) to contact without takes place.
the HSBC doesn't work together people with private?!

kfokus

Back to top Go down

Post by darquoy Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:42 pm

Hi kfocus. Given it is real difficult to understand your English I was replying in your language... By the way, HSBC Düsseldorf is not interested in small accounts any longer. See http://www.rp-online.de/wirtschaft/unternehmen/hsbc-trinkaus-burkhardt-streicht-mitarbeiter-konten-aid-1.5867411
Even their service team have been requested to transfer their funds to common accounts with Sparkasse or Commerzbank... So it is definitely not useful to discuss with them prior to being wealthy. Once our currencies will be showing an international rate exchanges can take place with most banks IMO... After exchange you can proove your wealth and go to HSBC if needed. Thats the way I see it right now...

darquoy

Back to top Go down

Post by kfokus Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:04 am

Vielen Dank für die Information. Warten wir also ab wie sich das Ganze weiterentwickelt....

kfokus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum